Last updated: March 25, 2020
Telemedicine appointments with All About Women doctors can be done either by phone or by video chat. Patients can request them when they call in. We are also offering telemedicine appointments to patients who check out and need a consultation in the next month. Lastly, we are offering telemedicine appointments to anyone who is currently on the schedule for an appointment that does not require an exam.
These appointments are subject to the same terms as others regarding insurance. They are covered by insurance subject to deductible and copays, just like a regular visit.
Currently, we are offering telemedicine appointments for the following services:
✔ Ultrasound Result Consult Appointments
✔ Lab Result Consult Appointments
✔ Some Birth Control Consults
✔ 1st Postpartum Appointments
Last updated: March 20, 2020
As women’s healthcare providers, our focus and commitment is to provide the best quality care to our patients. With that in mind, we are closely monitoring the outbreak of the novel coronavirus known as COVID-19.
Here at All About Women Obstetrics & Gynecology, the health of all our patients is always our top priority. We are here for you, even during a pandemic.
Here are a few of the steps we’re taking to take care of you:
- We are cancelling annual exams for the next 2 weeks (starting March 23rd). We will be rescheduling those appointments for later in the spring.
- We are screening all patients to identify those who have recently traveled and/or those who are having symptoms. If you are identified at risk, all non-essential appointments will be rescheduled for at least 30 days out. For essential appointments/procedures, your healthcare provider will provide further instructions. Please call in advance of your appointment.
- Staff members are receiving additional instruction and ongoing updates about COVID-19, hand hygiene and other safety measures to decrease the likelihood of contracting or transmitting the infection.
- We are sanitizing all work areas at least 3 times daily.
- Each exam room is sanitized following each patient visit.
If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or other flu-like symptoms, please call us or send us a message in your Patient Portal prior to your appointment so that we can determine the next step in your care.
If you have come into contact with someone known to have the coronavirus, you may also call the local Health Department at 1-(866) 779-6121 or email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org. The center is available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
We also invite you to check out these informational infographics from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC):
- 10 ways to manage respiratory symptoms at home
- 5 facts about COVID-19
- COVID-19 symptoms and waiting room etiquette
- What to do if you are sick with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Patient Resources page from Florida Woman Care
We will continue to update you as we know more. Please reach out to us with any questions via phone or the patient portal secure messaging service. We are here for you!
In the meantime, wash your hands regularly, drink plenty of water, get lots of rest, and avoid large groups. Stay healthy!
The All About Women team